from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Describing that necessary for life.
- adj. Describing that which creates or engenders life, a source of life.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Giving life or spirit; having power to give life; inspiriting; invigorating.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Giving life or spirit; having power to revivify or animate; inspiriting; invigorating.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. giving or having the power to give life and spirit
Sorry, no etymologies found.