from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A figure of a person made from packed snow, usually formed by piling large snowballs on top of each other.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A humanoid figure made with large snowballs stacked on each other. Human traits like a face and arms may be fashioned with sticks (arms), a carrot (nose), and stones or coal (eyes, mouth).
- n. A playing card with the rank of nine.
- n. A score of eight on a single hole.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a figure of a person made of packed snow
From snow + man. (Wiktionary)