from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To remove something from a wall or similar vertical surface to which it is fixed.
- v. To remove something from a hanging position.
- v. To write a note. Usually to record something that is said.
- v. To remove a temporary structure such as scaffolding.
- v. To lower an item of clothing without removing it.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. tear down so as to make flat with the ground
- v. move something or somebody to a lower position
- v. reduce in worth or character, usually verbally
- v. make a written note of
Sorry, no etymologies found.