from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To power down; to stop a device by switching it off.
- v. To repulse, disgust, or discourage.
- v. To leave a road; to exit.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cause to feel intense dislike or distaste
- v. cause to stop operating by disengaging a switch
- v. make a turn
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.