from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A female given name, often spelled Claire in the 20th century.
- n. A nun of the order of Saint Clare.
- proper n. A county in the Republic of Ireland
- proper n. A town in the county of Cavan, Ireland.
- proper n. A surname derived from place names in England and Ireland, and from Old English clæg"clay" as an occupational name for a worker in clay.
- proper n. A male given name transferred from the surnames (much less common than the female name).
Cassandra Clare is the New York Times bestselling author of City of Bones, City of Ashes and City of Glass.
Clare is very sensible, so her do needs are things like clean water, sanitation, comfortable clothing, 4 TV channels and so on; and her don't needs are things like celebrities, fashion, more than 4 TV channels, politicians, etc.
Clare is another inspiring social entrepreneur and she'd really appreciate all the support she can get so if you'd like to go along just post a comment below and I'll forward it to Clare to have you added to the guest list and receive a proper invitation.
"We are blessed to have the administrative gifts and talents in Clare Chapman to manage the day-to-day leadership of the NCC," said the Rev. Michael Livingston, president of the NCC.
It's an interesting balance of uncertainty (Henry never knows where or when he'll go, or end up) with certainty (He sees events in Clare's future that cannot be altered).
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare - It was about a year ago when I read the first book in Clare's Mortal Instruments series, City of Bones.
Clare is also on the board of the National Apartment Association, and says she thinks members throughout the industry are showing more flexibility.
Clare is president of Kettler Management, a company that operates 74 apartment communities in the mid-Atlantic region.
The other American has been identified as Clare Morgana Gillis, who had been reporting for The Atlantic, a U.S. news magazine.
Yes, strange and wonderful, also very very windy here in Clare today.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.