from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The holder or operator of a concession.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. one who holds a concession or a right granted (for example, by the government) to conduct a certain business
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The beneficiary of a concession or grant.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A concessioner or concessionary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who holds or operates a concession
French concessionnaire, from concession, concession, from Latin concessiō; see concession.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)