American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. A person whose wealth amounts to at least a billion dollars, pounds, or the equivalent in other currency.
Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who possesses property worth a billion reckoned in standard coin of the country.
- n. Somebody whose wealth is greater than one billion (109) dollars, or other currency.
- n. a very rich person whose material wealth is valued at more than a billion dollars
- billion + (million)aire. (American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
“The world's youngest billionaire is now 26-year-old Dustin Moskovitz, who is 8 days younger than his former Harvard roommate and Facebook cofounder Mark Zuckerberg.”
“SAGAL: So our question is, Mayor Bloomberg, you are aware you are a billionaire, is this not true?”
“That's where the oil company that made Adams a billionaire is based.”
“After a lifetime spent wearing the cowl – and a scowl that's made him the scourge of Gotham's madmen – the fictional billionaire is taking full responsibility for keeping the caped crusader financed to fight crime.”
“Former President Bill Clinton, featured in billionaire Meg Whitman's thoroughly dishonest TV attack ads against Jerry Brown, issued a rousing endorsement of Brown, with whom he campaigns next month, and debunked state press reports of a feud with Brown.”
“Matthews, Wales's first billionaire, is the archetypal local lad who has done particularly well and is now based in Canada.”
“On screen, the Harvard undergraduate who became the world's youngest billionaire is the most anti of antiheroes since Travis Bickle, or maybe Raymond Babbitt from "Rain Man.”
“: I do wonder: who here thinks that Salma Hayek's billionaire is indeed stuck with her?”
“Nad al Sheba's exclusive Al Barari development in Dubai and located in a royal enclave is often referred to as the billionaire's row.”
“Mike Bloomberg - with the bluntness of a three-term billionaire mayor with nothing to lose”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘billionaire’.
there is going to be a lot of words...
Looking for tweets for billionaire.