from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. Any longer; at the present: Do they make this model anymore?
- adv. From now on: We promised not to quarrel anymore.
- adv. Chiefly Midland U.S. Nowadays.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Alternative form of any more.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. at the present or from now on; usually used with a negative
Sorry, no etymologies found.