from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality or state of being redolent. See Synonyms at fragrance.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being redolent
- n. An evocative fragrance
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being redolent; sweetness of scent; pleasant odor; fragrance.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being redolent; sweetness of scent; fragrance; perfume.
- n. Synonyms See smell.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
Sorry, no etymologies found.