from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of runout.
- v. To use up; to consume all of something.
- v. to expire, to come to an end
- v. To get a batsman out via a run out (see above); or, to be got out in this way.
- v. Of a legal right, to expire, to terminate.
- v. To extend a piece of material, or clothing.
- v. To conclude in, to end up
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. exhaust the supply of
- v. leave suddenly and as if in a hurry
- v. flow off gradually
- v. use up all one's strength and energy and stop working
- v. prove insufficient
- v. lose validity
- v. flow, run or fall out and become lost
- v. become used up; be exhausted
Sorry, no etymologies found.