from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Incapable of being eradicated.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not able to be eradicated
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Incapable of being eradicated or rooted out.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not eradicable; incapable of being eradicated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not able to be destroyed or rooted out
Sorry, no etymologies found.