from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to, suggestive of, or abounding in pines.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or having many pines
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Abounding with pines.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to, of the nature of, consisting of, or covered with pines.
- n. A dialectal form of peony.
Sorry, no etymologies found.