from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. (idiomatic) To briefly summarise
- v. To inform or educate someone, typically of a new concept or a concept particular to an organization or industry
- v. To repeat something.
- v. To use completely, in a short space of time. Usually money.
- v. To pervade, of a quality that is characteristic of a group, organisation, or system.
- v. To impale a person with a blade, usually a sword.
- v. Of a waterway, to flow through an area.
- v. Used other than as an idiom: see run, through.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. use up (resources or materials)
- v. apply thoroughly; think through
Sorry, no etymologies found.