from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of perusing; studying something carefully.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of carefully viewing or examining.
- n. The act of reading, especially of reading through or with care.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Careful examination or survey; scrunity.
- n. The act of perusing or reading through; reading.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. reading carefully with intent to remember
peruse + -al (Wiktionary)