from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past participle of unspeak.
- adj. Not uttered or expressed: bristling with unspoken resentment.
- adj. Understood without the need for words: an unspoken pact.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not spoken; not said.
- adj. Not formally articulated or stated; implicit or understood.
- v. Past participle of unspeak
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not spoken or uttered; hence, unconfessed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. expressed without speech
- adj. not made explicit
un- + spoken (Wiktionary)