from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a lifelike image of something, either verbal or visual
- n. a drawing or painting
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A painting or depicting; a representation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of depicting or portraying.
- n. In mathematics, representation; mapping: as, conformal depiction.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a drawing of the outlines of forms or objects
- n. a graphic or vivid verbal description
- n. a representation by picture or portraiture
- n. representation by drawing or painting etc
Sorry, no etymologies found.