from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Used other than as an idiom: see go, on.
- v. To continue in extent.
- v. To continue an action.
- v. To proceed.
- v. To talk about a subject frequently or at great length.
- v. this sense?) To use and adopt (information) in order to understand an issue, make a decision, etc.
- v. To happen (occur).
- interj. Expresses surprise, disbelief or incredulity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. start running, functioning, or operating
- v. continue talking
- v. come to pass
- v. move forward, also in the metaphorical sense
- v. continue a certain state, condition, or activity
Sorry, no etymologies found.