from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. The same as another; sharing the same design.
- v. Present participle of match.
- n. A set of independent edges in a given graph, i.e. a set of edges which do not intersect: so-called because pairs of vertices are "matched" to each other one-to-one.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having identical or closely similar appearance or properties.
- adj. Harmonious and pleasing in appearance when used together.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. intentionally matched
- adj. being two identical
Combination of match and the present participle suffix: -ing. (Wiktionary)