from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A programming language widely used for systems programming.
- The symbol for the element carbon.
- The symbol for the Roman numeral one hundred.
- The symbol for the speed of light in a vacuum.
- The symbol for capacitance.
- The symbol for charge conjugation.
- abbr. Celsius
- abbr. centigrade
- abbr. Physics charm
- abbr. cold
- abbr. consonant
- abbr. coulomb
- abbr. cytosine
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The third letter of the basic modern Latin alphabet.
- n. cardinal number one hundred (100).
- n. Carbon.
- n. Symbol for the coulomb, an SI unit of electric charge.
- n. Cocaine.
- n. The digit for 12.
- n. IUPAC 1-letter abbreviation for any cytosine
- n. IUPAC 1-letter abbreviation for cysteine
- n. Symbol for the company Citigroup Inc on the NYSE
- n. differentiable class
- n. denotes the constant of integration
- n. The third letter of the English alphabet, called cee and written in the Latin script.
- n. The ordinal number third, derived from this letter of the English alphabet, called cee and written in the Latin script.
- n. A standard size of dry cell battery between A and D.
- n. Guitar chord – C – Played 0 1 0 2 3 0.
- n. $100; a c-note.
- n. The first note in the C chromatic and major scales.
- n. An academic grade better than a D and worse than a B.
- proper n. A particular high-level programming language from which many others are derived.
- proper n. Head of the Secret Intelligence Service.
Though Eclipse platform supported development of C and C++ based applications through C Development Toolkit (CDT), but that toolkit couldn't be used for C# development.
C influenced the design of many languages (including C++), and C++ in turn has influenced the design of many other languages (including C# and Java), but that doesn't mean you have to learn C or C++ first -- there's nothing particularly "basic" about these languages.
You can develop in the widest variety of languages for this platform - C, C++, C#, Java, ARM assembly, Pocket C, and Visual Basic (just to name some off the top of my head).
"FHHMMOO55557799@@ > > > BBBGGIIKK" [b] -64; C = "C@ =:: C@@ = = @ =: C@ =: C@ =: C5" "31 / 513 / 5131 /"
Topping the list of the top 10 technology skills in demand for Wall Street firms are programming expertise in the C, C++ and C# languages.
The Linux IDE package makes it easier for Eclipse developers to use a tool chain for building C/C++ applications for Linux, Eclipse said.
People may recall that things like UNIX, C, C++, S came from there.
Overall, though, I'd give the movie a C, maybe a C+.
As for the 3D rotation, I remember about 20 years ago, Silicon Graphics doing a presentation with a 3D graphics authoring C or C++ language extension package--oh, right, it was OpenGL.