from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A carefree, lively outing.
- n. A drinking bout.
- n. A sudden indulgence in or outburst of an activity. See Synonyms at binge.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A merry frolic; especially, a drinking frolic.
- n. Uninhibited activity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A merry frolic; especially, a drinking frolic; a carousal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A lively frolic; a prank.
- n. A bout or season of drinking to intoxication; a fit of drunkenness.
- n. Synonyms Revel, Debauch, etc. See carousal.
- To go on a spree; carouse: often with an indefinite it: as, to spree it for a week.
- Spruce; gay.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a brief indulgence of your impulses
- v. engage without restraint in an activity and indulge, as when shopping
While those are three of my favorite words, this spree is limited: we're going to check out what the competition is up to.
If every shooting spree is terrorism then what do we call 9/11, you know? datingjesus
The big do-not-miss-it shopping spree is the Sunday artisans 'market in Tonalá.
Although the incidents have amounted to vandalism, authorities and experts said that the spree is troubling and that they worry that someone eventually could be harmed.
Their current drunken sailor like spending spree is sending us even further down the road of no return!
I don't feel Obama and Congress's exteme spending spree is what I voted for at all.
* On which note, My 6-week poem spree is now fully funded, and poems 1, 2, 3, and 4 are up -- but another $3 donated to Clarion will get you three tarot sonnets at the end of week 6 instead of two, and every $10 after that will get another.
Putting Ted Kennedy out there asking about morals and abuse of power after his Chappaquiddick drinking spree is like asking Bill Clinton to baby sit your 16 year old daughter.
These are important points, important enough that I will go on a letter-writing or phone calling spree to each and every Dem about it.
The shopping spree is fun, a chance to take last revenge on your soon-to-be-ex's American Express card.