from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To look at carefully; to scrutinize; to analyze.
- v. To create a response or impression.
- v. To score a try
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. hold a review (of troops)
- v. examine so as to determine accuracy, quality, or condition
- v. happen in a particular manner
- v. fall forward and down
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.