from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having sufficient grounds for justification; possible to justify: justifiable resentment.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That can be justified.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of being justified, or shown to be just.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Capable of being justified or proved to be just or true; defensible; warrantable: as, justifiable resentment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. capable of being justified
justify + -able (Wiktionary)