from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To open.
- v. To reveal oneself; to become communicative.
- v. To commence firing weapons.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning
- v. make available
- v. open up an area or prepare a way
- v. become available
- v. cause to open or to become open
- v. talk freely and without inhibition
- v. become open
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.