from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Used other than as an idiom: see get, together.
- v. to meet, to gather together, to congregate
- v. to accumulate, to gather
- v. to agree
- v. To start dating; to start being a couple.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a small informal social gathering
- v. get together socially or for a specific purpose
- v. work together on a common enterprise of project
- v. become part of; become a member of a group or organization
- v. get people together
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.