from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who has a propensity for being displeased with anything that is not perfect or does not meet extremely high standards.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One pretending to perfection; esp., one pretending to moral perfection; one who believes that persons may and do attain to moral perfection and sinlessness in this life.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who believes in any form of perfectionism.
- n. Specifically [capitalized] A member of the Oneida Community. See community. Also called Bible Communist.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who is displeased by anything that does not meet very high standards
Sorry, no etymologies found.