from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of vomit.
- n. The action of the verb vomit
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The spasmodic ejection of matter from the stomach through the mouth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The ejection of matter from the stomach through the mouth.
- n. That which is vomited; vomit.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the reflex act of ejecting the contents of the stomach through the mouth
Sorry, no etymologies found.