from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or relating to an alphabet, especially the characters A to Z, both uppercase and lowercase.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to, furnished with, expressed by, or in the order of, the letters of the alphabet.
- adj. Literal.
- adj. in alphabetical order.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to an alphabet; expressed by an alphabet; in the order of the alphabet, or in the order of the letters as customarily arranged.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. arranged in order according to the alphabet
- adj. relating to or expressed by a writing system that uses an alphabet
Sorry, no etymologies found.