from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person regarded as very stupid; a dolt.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A stupid person.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A stupid fellow; a dolt; a person deficient in understanding.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A head-shaped piece of wood used as a block for hats or wigs.
- n. A head containing no more intelligence or sense than a block; a blockish head.
- n. A person possessing such a head; a stupid fellow; a dolt; a person deficient in understanding.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a stupid person; these words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence
1549, block (“n.”) + head. (Wiktionary)