from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of cleaning a surface by rubbing it with a brush, soap and water
- n. diarrhoea
- v. Present participle of scour.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act expressed by the verb to scour in its various senses.
- Having an erosive action on the hearth of the furnace: said of slag which is very fusible and fluid when melted, highly vitreous when cooled, also generally very silicious and ferruginous in composition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. moving over territory to search for something
- n. the act of cleaning a surface by rubbing it with a brush and soap and water
Sorry, no etymologies found.