from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Coitus between humans.
- n. Sexual union between humans involving genital contact other than vaginal penetration by the penis.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Sexual interaction, usually involving genital and/or anal and/or oral penetration, between at least two organisms.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. sexual or carnal connection; coition; copulation, especially between humans.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur
Sorry, no etymologies found.