American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- n. Coitus between humans.
- n. Sexual union between humans involving genital contact other than vaginal penetration by the penis.
- n. Sexual interaction, usually involving genital and/or anal and/or oral penetration, between at least two organisms.
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. sexual or carnal connection; coition; copulation, especially between humans.
- n. the act of sexual procreation between a man and a woman; the man's penis is inserted into the woman's vagina and excited until orgasm and ejaculation occur
“But Freud13 himself contradicts this statement by Jones when he says: "If with my patients I emphasize the frequency of the Oedipus dream -- of having sexual intercourse with one's own mother -- I get the answer: ` I cannot remember such a dream. ”
“The Aruntas of Australia, I believe, when discovered by Europeans, had not yet observed the connection between sexual intercourse and birth.”
“The very thought of big dumb clumsy dinosaurs engaged in sexual intercourse was enough to flash-freeze his gonads, making him temporarily unreceptive to his wife.”
“It had been a good day for payments; he had also earned two very large and fine crayfish, a pot of whitebait, a basil plant, and an offer of sexual intercourse (to be redeemed at his convenience).”
“Recent polls reveal that a large number of marriages qualify as low-sex marriages in which couples engage in sexual intercourse less than once a week.”
“I have no bias, religious or otherwise, in favour of the conventual life, which, as hitherto practised, is no doubt open to objection on many grounds; but it seems to me that any institution or system which admits or implies a reason for woman's existence other than sexual intercourse and the reproduction of her kind must tend inevitably to raise the position not only of the celibate woman, but, indirectly, of the wife and mother.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘sexual intercourse’.
how sex is used
devout sex, the, fair (also gentle..., fairer (also gent..., have sex (with), to, organ of sex, second sex, the, sex-abolitionist, sex-abusing, sex act, sex activity, sex addict, sex addiction and 233 more...
A collection of words about doing the nasty.
Looking for tweets for sexual intercourse.