from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An order to report for military service.
- v. To retrieve from personal or computer memory.
- v. To call on the telephone.
- v. To select e.g. to a sports squad.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. bring forward for consideration
- v. get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- v. recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection
- v. call to arms; of military personnel
- n. an order to report for military duty
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.