from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to expend
- v. to arrange in a certain way
- v. to concoct; think up
- v. To prepare a body for burial.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. provide a detailed plan or design
- v. bring forward and present to the mind
- v. get ready for a particular purpose or event
- v. spend or invest
- v. lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
to lay + out (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.