from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the apostle Paul, or his writings; resembling, or conforming to, the writings of Paul
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the apostle Paul, his doctrines, or his writings: as, Pauline theology; the Pauline epistles.
- n. A member of one of the various religious orders of St. Paul.
- n. A scholar of St. Paul's School, London.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to Paul the Apostle or his doctrines
Sorry, no etymologies found.
I too long for what seemed like a simpler time of my youth, but when I think about the consequences of that time I realize there was a price to pay for living in that time that I have forgotten about. pauline, new york
My particular interest is the very early development of Christianity, the various early groups, the historical Jesus, and recently understanding the pauline group vs the palestinian group of early Christians, and the possible relationships between them.
May 24th, 2008 1: 51 am ET uhhhh .... pauline, the voters did pick.
Obama for President of the United States of America 2008/2012 pauline
Until the GOP's camp will pledge to discontinue their practice of yielding to special interest it will be the "Pot calling the kettle black". pauline
The Repukes have been drunk with power for years. pauline
If he was white, he would have been knocked out of the primary LONG ago by this scandal. pauline
Hilary backers wont support Obama,, what a joke. pauline
I wonder why the media has never focused this much on Pat Robertson????????? pauline
I guess our canidates do rub off on us don't they. pauline
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.