from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the apostle Paul, or his writings; resembling, or conforming to, the writings of Paul
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the apostle Paul, his doctrines, or his writings: as, Pauline theology; the Pauline epistles.
- n. A member of one of the various religious orders of St. Paul.
- n. A scholar of St. Paul's School, London.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to Paul the Apostle or his doctrines
Sorry, no etymologies found.