from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A native or inhabitant of Slovenia.
- n. A person of Slovenian descent.
- n. The Slavic language of the Slovenes.
- adj. Of or relating to Slovenia or its people, language, or culture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to Slovenia, the Slovenian people or the Slovenian language.
- n. A person from Slovenia
- proper n. The official language of Slovenia
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A member of a Slavic race chiefly resident in Styria, Carinthia, Carniola, and parts of the Maritime Territory and Hungary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the Slavic language of Slovenes
- n. a native of Slovenia
German Slowene, from Slovene Slovệnec, ultimately from Old Church Slavonic Slověne, Slav.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)