from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A heavy, strong, twilled cotton, used in making uniforms and work clothes.
- n. Pants made of jean, denim, or another durable fabric.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Denim.
- adj. Made of denim (as "jean jacket").
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A twilled cotton cloth.
- n. Same as blue jeans.
- n. Pants made of different fabrics, resembling blue jeans.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as jane, 1.
- n. A twilled cotton cloth, used both for underwear and for outer clothing: commonly, of garments, in the plural. Also written jane.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (usually plural) close-fitting trousers of heavy denim for manual work or casual wear
- n. a coarse durable twill-weave cotton fabric
Seeing the wolf people hand out in jean cut-offs together is killing me LOL!
Posted in jean charest, quebec liberals, supplemental bonus.
Tuesday, 7 November, 2006 at 13: 43 yeaaaahhhh, the skinny jean is actually the invention of the devil.
Super sexy busty webcam girl Sindee in short jean skirt - sexy webcam tease - sexy amateur homemade webcam video clip wildgirlsexy on Feb 24 7: 06AM
For her 35-minute opening act, the singer, who showed off her controversial curves in short jean shorts and tan cowboy boots, wiped away tears, forgot her words and dedicated a song to her sister
After negating several stores just for sheer similarity in jean sizes and one place that had $98 pairs (I won’t pay over $50 for just jeans), I tried on about 40 pairs of jeans.
What he had plainly fixed in his mind was the man called jean Brissault.
He had picked three names - three from many locked in childhood 'There was this guy called jean and adolescent memory.
The man is known as a jean-sneakers-jacket guy, so I asked him: regarding the neckwear, WTF, mate?
As you probably know, the scavenger hunt called jean shopping can take all day if you do it right.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.