from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality or condition of being sour, usually said of human personalities.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being sour.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being sour, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a sullen moody resentful disposition
- n. the taste experience when vinegar or lemon juice is taken into the mouth
- n. the property of being acidic
sour + -ness (Wiktionary)