from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Absolutely clear; pellucid: a crystal clear sky; gave me crystal clear directions.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Completely clear and understood.
- adj. Visually clear, a sharp image, high acuity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of language) transparently clear; easily understandable
- adj. transmitting light; able to be seen through with clarity
Emphatic form of clear in visual and metaphorical “understandable” senses. Compare clear as a bell ("very clear (of sound)"). (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.