from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The study of the culture and artifacts of the ancient Egyptian civilization.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The study of ancient Egypt.
- n. A work concerning ancient Egypt.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The science or study of Egyptian antiquities, esp. the hieroglyphics.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The science of Egyptian antiquities.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. archeology of ancient Egyptian artifacts
Egypt + -logy (Wiktionary)