from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Covered with or smelling of sweat.
- adj. Causing sweat: a sweaty job.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. covered in sweat
- adj. having a tendency to sweat
- adj. likely to cause one to sweat
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Moist with sweat
- adj. Consisting of sweat; of the nature of sweat.
- adj. Causing sweat; hence, laborious; toilsome; difficult.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Moist or stained with sweat: as, a sweaty skin.
- Consisting of sweat.
- Causing sweat; laborious; toilsome.
Sorry, no etymologies found.