from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or result of being baffled, puzzled, or confused.
- n. Something that causes a state of confusion or puzzlement.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The process or act of baffling, or of being baffled; frustration; check.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being baffled, frustrated, or thwarted in one's endeavors; want of success after repeated attempts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. confusion resulting from failure to understand
From baffle + -ment. (Wiktionary)