from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being invulnerable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Quality or state of being invulnerable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality or state of being invulnerable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of being invulnerable; the property of being incapable of being hurt (physically or emotionally)
- n. having the strength to withstand attack
Sorry, no etymologies found.