from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Expressing or marked by sarcasm.
- adj. Given to using sarcasm.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Containing sarcasm.
- adj. Having the personality trait of expressing sarcasm.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Expressing, or expressed by, sarcasm; characterized by, or of the nature of, sarcasm; given to the use of sarcasm; bitterly satirical; scornfully severe; taunting.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Characterized by sarcasm; bitterly cutting; scornfully severe; taunting.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. expressing or expressive of ridicule that wounds
sarc(asm) + -astic, as in enthusiastic.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)