from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To deceive; to hoodwink.
- v. To allow a person or an animal to live in one's home.
- v. To shorten (a garment) or make it smaller.
- v. To absorb or comprehend.
- v. To receive into your home for the purpose of processing for a fee.
- v. To subscribe to home delivery of.
- v. To attend a showing of.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.