from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. unified, whole
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not divided; not separated or disunited; unbroken; whole; continuous.
- adj. Not set off, as a share in a firm; not made actually separate by division.
- adj. Not directed or given to more than one object.
- adj. Not lobed, cleft, or branched; entire.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not divided; not separated or disunited; unbroken; whole: as, undivided attention.
- Not made separate and limited to a particular sum: as, to own an undivided share of a business.
- In botany, not lobed, cleft, or branched.
- In entomology, composed of a single piece: as, an undivided pygidium.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not shared by or among others
- adj. not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective
- adj. not parted by conflict of opinion
- adj. not separated into parts or shares; constituting an undivided unit
From un- + divided. (Wiktionary)