from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not appropriate: unsuitable attire.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not suitable; unfit; inappropriate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not suitable, fit, or adapted; incapable of suiting; unfit; incongruous; improper.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not capable of being applied
- adj. not meant or adapted for a particular purpose
- adj. not conducive to good moral development
- adj. not worthy of being chosen (especially as a spouse)
Sorry, no etymologies found.