from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of collaborating.
- n. A production or creation made by collaborating.
- n. Treasonous cooperation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of working together; united labor.
- n. the act of willingly cooperating with an enemy, especially an enemy nation occupying one's own country.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of working together; united labor, especially in literary or scientific work.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. act of working jointly
- n. act of cooperating traitorously with an enemy that is occupying your country
For me the ultimate adventure in collaboration is the use of feedback loops.
The cornerstone of the collaboration is the promotion of national “Watch Parties” for the series premiere on Monday, May 31 at 10: 30 PM ET/PT on VH1.
This collaboration is an example of a multidisciplinary research that promises to deliver new kinds of innovations that weren't possible in the past.
"This collaboration is the first to bring together evidence from all regions of the skeleton, and offers a well-supported perspective on the structure of the earliest part of the primate family tree," Bloch said.
One example of this collaboration is the Frontier Crisis Response Strategy Group being formed here.
Intimately involved in the collaboration is the Government of Canada through an inspired programme called Technology Partnerships Canada (TPC), as well as the Province of Ontario.
This is something that I can see as a potential long term relationship rather than a short term collaboration.
The Times cited what it called collaboration between militant environmentalists and anarchists on a series of demonstrations, which it said are being promoted with such slogans as "Storm the Banks" and "Bash a Banker." (c) UPI
Also, I would think this kind of collaboration is hard for novelist since most of you seem to work alone and can do whatever you want with your stories.
I remembered that the Robinson/Heinlein "collaboration" was coming out soon.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.